Garrett Big Hunt In April

Garrett is putting on a big hunt for three days in April 14-15-16 and say they putting out a lot in prizes.

If interested signup ends on March first and it will be a limited number hunting.

Go to Garrett site to get the full info you may need to register.

Here is what Garrett has to say.

069FD9E8-F743-4AD5-B34C-56C7B67012D5.jpeg

• Like 3

My wife and I signed up several months ago.  Booked an Airbnb also.

• Like 1

Steve  

Has Garrett invited you at their expense to this big hunt and lots of show of the Axiom?

The cost of having you there with gold you have found with the Axiom is nothing to what it would mean to the sales of it . Heck people would for sure want to take a picture with you. You may not think so but you have become a Icon with the Axiom.

I don’t know what he’s called but this guy is holding Lightning bolts in one hand and you with the Axiom in the other hand.

Guys it’s not to late to let Garrett know that you would like to see Steve at their Memorial Hunt.

Chuck 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No I expect I’ll be out detecting in April. I got my fill of travel last year and am staying close to home if at all possible. I am flattered by your comment though. It was fun helping get the Axiom to market, but time now to move on to other things. The machine can sell itself or not just fine without my help.

• Like 2

Steve  

I totally agree with what you said but like I said about the Legend You too could be a legend in your own time.haha 

The Best To You Steve In The Coming Year Nugget Hunting.

Chuck 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1