It's Not How Fast You Detect, It's How Well You Detect Fast

Saw a TV commercial this past memorial day weekend.  Had to do with mowing lawn. And thats what i was doing most of the weekend.  But my mind was definitely thinking about detecting for nuggets.  

But is got me thinking about detecting. Last season was my most productive. I did quite well. I finally got some rewards for all of my efforts. 

But while mowing and weedeating, thinking about how meticulous you have to be to make the yard look nice. Nice even rows while mowing. Even slow swings with the weedeater.

In principle, the same as swinging a detector. But wanting to up my game this season,  I know I have room for improvement.  I've done lot'sof research this past winter. And got some leads that look promising, but will see if they pan out in the field. 

I know my main thing I  want to improve on is hearing them faint signals. I feel I've been dismissing some as ground noise. I apologize for the rambling,  but had to get some of my thoughts down on print. 

Hopefully the snowpack will be down this weekend for me to get to some of my areas. Wishing everyone on the forum great success this season. Scott K.

• Like 2

• The title was changed to It's Not How Fast You Detect, It's How Well You Detect Fast