Small Field Relic Hunt, Silver Again!

That dog is too cute!🥰 I think the nail just held multiple boards together to make a thicker beam or something similar.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, schoolofhardNox said:

That dog is too cute!🥰 I think the nail just held multiple boards together to make a thicker beam or something similar.

Everytime I come home from detecting, he checks all my gear out like it's his. 🤣

• Haha 2

Just now, rvpopeye said:

Copper huh ?

How about a boat fitting ? They used copper rivets to attach the hull planking .

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=copper+rivets+boatbuilding&ia=web

This is a heavy duty boating community. 🤔 Could be. Down at the river I find copper nails everywhere.

• Like 1

Watch out they will probably take that firecracker cannon from you now a days.  😂 

• Haha 1

Probably they'd be more interested in the firecrackers here 🤔 🤫

• Like 1

My little brother had a small cannon like that but it was mounted on a cart like a civil war cannon would be. It was a cute little thing I'm sure he still has it...I don't know where he got it but the story was someone blew their finger off with it. The big rivet is cool never found one of those. 

strick

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, strick said:

My little brother had a small cannon like that but it was mounted on a cart like a civil war cannon would be. It was a cute little thing I'm sure he still has it...I don't know where he got it but the story was someone blew their finger off with it. The big rivet is cool never found one of those. 

strick

Yeah they're not exactly safe. Used to have a carbide cannon when I was a kid, the Big Bang™. You could really annoy your neighbors with that one, and the cops couldn't touch you. 🤣 

You can still buy them! 😀

https://www.bigbangcannons.com

• Like 1

I have an Uncle that built one when he was a young teen. The Police confiscated it and displayed it for many years in their Lobby display case.

• Haha 2

Up date my brother says the guy blew his thumb off with it not  finger....he still has the cannon....I think it was a little bigger then those in the link 350...thanks for the entertainment 😁

strick

• Oh my! 1