Wow Australia… Unbelievable Flooding In North Queensland, Wa And Many Other Places...

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Dave. Yes, & many peoples lives have been changed for ever. Some even died. 11 from latest reports with many still unaccounted for due to no communications & unable to get to them or even know where they are. Now there is a third wave of crap weather for some of them. Just seems relentless. Poor buggers.

This yesterday. 

D4G

On 1/19/2023 at 12:03 PM, flakmagnet said:

I did not realize the extent of the catastrophic flooding that has befallen Australia.
Here in California we can identify with some of your problems, but like most everything else in the country, yours is bigger.

Hang in there folks.

For those who aren’t aware… https://ia601605.us.archive.org/35/items/WeatherAsAForceMultiplier/WeatherAsAForceMultiplier.pdf

HAARP

1 thing I love about Australia, is that there are places that no man has set foot on. I reckon that I am the only person ever to stand on certain places....I'll explain it though.

When I was a fishing guide, I was working on live aboard charter boat.

We would leave Nhulunbuy,  and sail 18 hours at 8 knots into Arhnemland, a very remote area and chase barramundi, (an iconic sportsfish).

So think about it....cast lure towards a random rocky shoreline, several hundred kms from any access except by sea or air, and the lure lands and snags onto the rock. Drive the boat and step off and receive the lure. Say it's low tide and the rocks are covered at high tide. What are the chances that anyone else has ever stepped on that bit of land? Lol!

20220119_202048.jpg

• Like 3