M8 & M15 Coils Price And Availability?

Ringtail

Anyone know about the M8 & M15 Coils price and availability date? They have been up on the Minelab site for a couple of weeks but no one is advertising them yet.

5F5BDC9D-939E-4F5D-A642-73F5887C0CF8.thumb.jpeg.03051cf46f28d25775a72187abb4918f.jpeg

I see in the fine print above that these are for the Manticore.  It's surprising the the 11" Manticore stock coil needed extra web structure (compared to the 11" on the Equinox 800) but this 12"x15" coil in the photo looks a lot like the similarly sized Equinox 800 coil, i.e. without extra webbing.

Here's a link to the official Minelab Manticore Accessories page (where you can click further to see each device separately).

23 hours ago, Ringtail said:

Anyone know about the M8 & M15 Coils price and availability date? They have been up on the Minelab site for a couple of weeks but no one is advertising them yet.

I'd say within 6 mos or so based on how long it took for the Equinox accessory coils to show up after the initial release of the Nox.

• Like 3

...The availability of additional coils on the Manticore is calculated for the 2nd quarter of this year 2023...for central Europe...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, EL NINO77 said:

...The availability of additional coils on the Manticore is calculated for the 2nd quarter of this year 2023...for central Europe...

According to Minelab calendar, I would rather expect the end of the year.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Don't know where you got that quote (it's not what Chase asked for -- a link) but it's wrong.  They didn't say they would flood the market in November, and there were a few released.  Some people may have a legitimate beef (don't know) but exaggeration is always a sign of a weak argument.

• Thanks 1