Aquachigger Hunting Nuggets - Finding Bullets!

20 hours ago, afreakofnature said:

You do watch Youtube! 😉😂😂😂😂

Actually I don't. I just post the videos I see that I think might be of interest. At most I jump to the end to see the conclusion. But since I don't actually watch them do tell me if they are actually garbage. :smile:

In this case I went by what he says about the video on the YouTube page, so I read it, not watched it. Does he find any gold at all? I don't know but does not sound like it. 

"Today we do a little metal detecting out in the Mojave desert. I'm in an area that has historic gold mines, both hard rock, and placer, and figure it's time to break out the new detector and try my luck at a nugget or two. Unfortunately, this area was also used for air artillery (flak) practice during WW2, so as it turns out, most of my signals turn out to be fired bullets and anti-aircraft shrapnel. But I did get the chance to start familiarizing myself with the new detector, so that was nice."

• Like 1

I did the same thing that you did scanned through the video to see if I saw any nuggets in his hand and then got to the end and listened to the last minute 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The only genuine reason I do look at a video about a new detector is to hear the sounds - the tones on targets in the ground. Nothing but a video can let you actually hear what a detector sounds like, and that is very important to me as an end user. In this case I know what the Axiom sounds like, but this video might be of interest to people like me who want to hear what targets sound like with the Axiom. I think they nailed the VCO audio personally. Or relic hunters who want to see how it does on bullets! :laugh:

• Like 1

My PI does a great job on anything metal, that's why the Goldmonster is always close by.... (just being a smart ass)

• Like 1