Nf Exceed's Hit Us Soil

• The title was changed to Nf Exceed's Hit Us Soil

Looks good, I'm glad they ditched the idea of black coils on the final release.  I like the ears on it better than the Coiltek's ears.

I'm guessing the outside raised ring on it is showing where the windings are, looks bundle wound like the Coiltek's, be interesting is strick can get his hands on one to give it a good old x-ray.

Hopefully it warms up where you are soon so you can take it for a spin, I'm interested to hear opinions on this coil as it's the one I'm currently not interested in buying, that may change if feedback is exceptionally good.

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Lynk said:

Congrats! Where did you order it from?

Chris at Arizona Outback. First shipment to US.  Aussies are loving them. Sweeter tone (similar to 5000) and sharper signal response. 

1 hour ago, phrunt said:

Looks good, I'm glad they ditched the idea of black coils on the final release.  I like the ears on it better than the Coiltek's ears.

I'm guessing the outside raised ring on it is showing where the windings are, looks bundle wound like the Coiltek's, be interesting is strick can get his hands on one to give it a good old x-ray.

Hopefully it warms up where you are soon so you can take it for a spin, I'm interested to hear opinions on this coil as it's the one I'm currently not interested in buying, that may change if feedback is exceptionally good.

If you look at the photo again you'll see the outer ring in not raised but instead is down from the inner raised portion, you can tell by the shadow of the "X" portion on top of the coil.

• Like 1

Nice looking coil and hope it does you well in the field.

Good luck and good hunting out there.

Lets keep our fingers crossed and get some warm weather for you.

16 hours ago, Gold Seeker said:

If you look at the photo again you'll see the outer ring in not raised but instead is down from the inner raised portion, you can tell by the shadow of the "X" portion on top of the coil.

Does that indicate it might be flat wound?