Minelab Wireless Equinox Headphones Shutting Off

openseas

Yesterday will be the second time I have gone out nugget hunting using the Equinox wireless headphones. They were fully charged and just shut off 3 times. They were paired with the machine and just shut off. Is this something I should contact minelab about or has anyone any idea what might be causing this? Thanks much, Dave

Definitely call Minelab's Ft. Bedford service center if the detector and headphones are still in warranty.

• The title was changed to Minelab Wireless Equinox Headphones Shutting Off
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2023 at 1:15 PM, openseas said:

Yesterday will be the second time I have gone out nugget hunting using the Equinox wireless headphones. They were fully charged and just shut off 3 times. They were paired with the machine and just shut off. Is this something I should contact minelab about or has anyone any idea what might be causing this? Thanks much, Dave

Was this ever resolved?

Yes Steve the issue was resolved as they sent me new headphones. No information was given as to why they shut off. I would have liked to know what was wrong with them. Perhaps they will respond to my e-mail request and tell me. I will let you know. Thanks for your response!