Pj Has Made Up My Mind About Getting A Nox 900..

If there's one man you can trust for expert advice on metal detecting, it's PJ.. He's even got his own Youtube channel.. PJ knows his stuff.. Years of fence jumping and making a nuisance of himself at kiddie playgrounds have made PJ the spiritual leader of the world's metal detecting community.. After watching PJ's knowledgeable critique and extensive field testing, I've decided to buy an Equinox 900.. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Erik Oostra said:

If there's one man you can trust for expert advice on metal detecting, it's PJ.. He's even got his own Youtube channel.. PJ knows his stuff.. Years of fence jumping and making a nuisance of himself at kiddie playgrounds have made PJ the spiritual leader of the world's metal detecting community.. After watching PJ's knowledgeable critique and extensive field testing, I've decided to buy an Equinox 900.. 

100%  red light, a torch, a vibrator and 100gm. weight saving, I've already added a 6" coil to my 800 but I'm going to sell it for half what I payed for it and rush out and buy a 900........it's only going to cost me $2200 I can make that up in the coins I find jumping fences at night, with that red light and torch on the 900. 

• Haha 6

• 2 weeks later...

So , are you buying one Erik?

I wouldn't be surprised if that video sold more 900s than a ML Detexpert one does....advertising is quirky like that....🤔

Jumping fences at my age can be problematic and can lead to embarrassing injuries. 

Does he have any videos about just using the gate or going around those fences ? 

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2023 at 1:05 PM, Erik Oostra said:

Erik, I'm confused, two laughs from the funniest post I've seen on this forum.