New Member, East Kootenays

Ross G

Hi All,

I prospect around Cranbrook, generally up in the Mountains looking for exposures on new logging cuts.  I also have a claim set back off of Perry Creek.  Anyone in the area interested in some excursions this spring and summer, let me know. You are welcome to come check out the claim with detectors or pans too.  Not on the water but I will have a tank on site for panning in tubs. That and an excavator for accessing buried gravels.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum and I am sure that someone will be contacting you.

Should you ever post a story on your finds please show us some pictures with it as we all like to see nice things.

Good luck and good hunting.

Welcome aboard from the other side . Ovah N.B. way.

Have to admit I had to look it up , So probably can't check yer place out any time soon.

But like VL said pics are always welcome , maybe stick it in the background of some of those finds ?🤔

Oh , one question about the place .

Were there any big  Xs on the ground anywhere when you found it ?? 😜

• Like 1

welcome!  I pm'ed a member from AB (Lanny) about your post.  I believe he's in Magrath right over the hill from Cranbrook.  His digging spots are on your side of the hill in BC. I'm almost sure he'd enjoy talking with you if nothing else? You may just get a pm from him?  Back when the border wasn't such a hassle, myself and a few other motorcycle buds used to ride up to Cranbrook on many trips and party hard with some of you crazy canucks....fun. fun, fun!

Welcome from East Texas.