Minelab Upgrade (swiss Innovation) - Warning: Take It With A Pinch Of Salt

And

I'm thinking two local wild animal mods for @klunker & I. The reason I want two different mods is to keep the interference down in close proximity. Klunker has to be a bear sound. If you have ever seen him before he has had his coffee, you will know why. I'm definitely wanting the Sasquatch mod, because I'm tall and smell wonderful. Please message me back on prices. 😜🤣

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

55 minutes ago, Sourdough Scott said:

I'm thinking two local wild animal mods for @klunker & I. The reason I want two different mods is to keep the interference down in close proximity. Klunker has to be a bear sound. If you have ever seen him before he has had his coffee, you will know why. I'm definitely wanting the Sasquatch mod, because I'm tall and smell wonderful. Please message me back on prices. 😜🤣

Wrote it down for the customer support, thank you. Hmmm, I think it's pretty difficult to get a Sasquatch sound, we will see, what we can do. But you inspired me to also add a smell generator. This would fit perfectly to Reg's aluminium sound 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

I myself made the same sounds when Minelab dropped their price on their high end detectors. I did skip the copper sound but did the gold one because of money loss if was trying to sell.

Chuck 

• Like 3

All you need to do is a buy a Simplex+, it's audio sounds like a duck being tortured.

• Haha 2
  • Oh my! 1

12 hours ago, phrunt said:

All you need to do is a buy a Simplex+, it's audio sounds like a duck being tortured.

lol!!! 🤣  made my day, thank you for sharing!

13 hours ago, phrunt said:

Agree with your assessment of the sounds of the Simple wish Nokta would update the sounds to actual tones or something that is the only thing I do not care for on the simplex

• Like 1