Manticore For Prospecting

phrunt

Don't know if you all have been following metal detecting nyc viral video but minelab have responded to him,  yep they have actually come out of the shadows, Merrill will be posting a new version tomorrow which should enlighten us on a few subjects. I hope now that he has their ear he will ask a few other questions that potential buyers have been wanting answers for. Interesting, we will see 🙂

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chesroy said:

Don't know if you all have been following metal detecting nyc viral video but minelab have responded to him,  yep they have actually come out of the shadows, Merrill will be posting and new version tomorrow which should enlighten us on a few subjects. I hope now that he has their ear he will ask a few other questions that potential buyers have been wanting answers for. Interesting, we will see 🙂

Thanks I'll look it up, I don't follow any Youtubers but I'll check out what's going on there, amazed Minelab have responded to him, perhaps the tide is changing and they've seen the importance of customer engagement learning from their peers.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, phrunt said:

Thanks I'll look it up, I don't follow any Youtubers but I'll check out what's going on there, amazed Minelab have responded to him, perhaps the tide is changing and they've seen the importance of customer engagement learning from their peers.

Well when you accuse someone of Lieing it gets their attention pretty dang quick and that is what Meril did LOL

• Like 4

I was going to give a link where Meril accused Mine Lab of Lieing, but it looks like it has been removed LOL

the jest of what he said

Meril accused Mine Lab of lieing about the more power statement that mine lab made about the Manticore

2 minutes ago, DSMITH said:

I was going to give a link where Meril accused Mine Lab of Lieing, but it looks like it has been removed LOL

Minelab reached out to him. He is re doing the video and including answers from Minelab on questions he had. They did not ask him to remove the video. He decided to make it private for a short time and then to delete it and redo it with any corrections or misunderstandings he may or may not have had. We shall see.

• Like 3

I watched the video the other day and I thought to myself that he was just trying to stir up the doo doo a little? If that was indeed his intention even to a small degree then mission accomplished.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Doc Bach said:

I watched the video the other day and I thought to myself that he was just trying to stir up the doo doo a little? If that was indeed his intention even to a small degree then mission accomplished.

And speaking of videos Brass Medic just posted one about the Manticore is now being shopped to all dealers in case you are still waiting.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, schoolofhardNox said:

Minelab reached out to him. He is re doing the video and including answers from Minelab on questions he had. They did not ask him to remove the video. He decided to make it private for a short time and then to delete it and redo it with any corrections or misunderstandings he may or may not have had. We shall see.

Well all I knew was I could no longer find it so that makes since LOL

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DSMITH said:

Well all I knew was I could no longer find it so that makes since LOL

Get in touch with your guy if you want one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Doc Bach said:

Get in touch with your guy if you want one.

He will let me know when he gets them in I have had it paid for for months

just not sure I really even want one what I have rite now is working good for me

• Like 1