Backpack R Lower Price?

Tarsacci and now the Axiom comes in a backpack but for myself they could have put them in a cheap Chinese cardboard box.I’d rather taken difference in cost of a backpack and the cardboard box.

I think Minelab should send both a letter of thanks because the only detector that will fit fully assemble is the SDC 2300 .

Heck just maybe a guitar sling or one for a gun would work better than having to assemble it each time you want to check out a spot .

Chuck 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Chuck some of those backpacks they give away are worse then a cardboard box...the good backpacks you have to pay for. The cheap backpacks are just one more thing to fill up your garbage can. 🙂

Strick

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Oh my! 1

2 hours ago, strick said:

Chuck some of those backpacks they give away are worse then a cardboard box...the good backpacks you have to pay for. The cheap backpacks are just one more thing to fill up your garbage can. 🙂

Strick

Truth. I spend too much at REI...got a backpack addiction , 😪

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Same for me deathray, I have 8 backpacks, but I end up using my original one from years ago.

I found a use for the Axion backpack, it makes a tidy bag for coils in Toyota, old fella small coils to 14" that is. 😉 But a good backpack was/is a must for prospecting, current ones a Camelback KUDU20, made for cyclists but suits prospecting.

• Like 1