Qz80 Metal Detector

DSMITH

And people thought Deus 2 is expensive

https://vogeldetectors.com/qz-80/

• Haha 1
  • Oh my! 1

Their 'Falke' unit is almost $6K! Not one single specific bit of information on the website, all smear and gloss-over nonsense. Not a good idea to use the 'QZ' prefix either....this is a common prefix for models of certain Chinese products. If they're trying to look professional, its a miserable FAIL.

• Like 2

I seen that Falke, hell that is GPX6000 cost 

the Qz80 is only a 14 KHz VLF from what I read unless I am reading it wrong, I have no clue what that Falke detector is after I seen the price of the Qz80

the Qz80 does have a pertty screen though but not $2700 Pertty, for that price they better include a pretty woman to dig your targets for you LOL

That Qz80 price is almost two Deus 2s LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, DSMITH said:

for that price they better include a pretty woman to dig your targets for you LOL

A lot of pretty women are high maintenance though....might cost you a lot more than the detector :biggrin:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Aureous said:

A lot of pretty women are high maintenance though....might cost you a lot more than the detector :biggrin:

that's true LOL, maybe they would throw in a monkey to do the Digging

there is two companies in the U.S selling them I would be curious to know if they have had anyone purchase one

• Like 1

I say they can wish in one hand they’ll get their price and spit in the other to see what one gets full the fastest.

Stupid me have bought a detector I didn’t need just to say I have one.

I’ve ask for a long time that I want one with a digging arm on it . I don’t see one on this detector so I’ll pass on it.

Chuck 

• Like 1

The site is a front for metaldetectors.com - thats where the be a distributor contact email goes, info@metaldetector.com, if you want to be a dealer.

I'm seeing a trend for flashy looking foreign made detectors put out on flashy websites at absurdly high prices. The people involved only have to sell a few to make a years wages fast, no cost really but a cheap website and a low cost item sold for huge profits. Ironically it is the high price that makes people think there is something to this stuff, because you get what you pay for, right? :laugh: Nobody would pay attention if they were $299.

Supposedly made by MWF Group. Possibly the same folks making the Gold Stinger X5 as both seem based in Turkey. Here are some other examples of the fine technology they offer. Do you need to know anything else? Frankly, I hate giving people like this airplay and links so don't be surprised if this thread goes away in the future.

mwf2.jpg

mwf1.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Electronic divining rods?  That would insult divining I imagine.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

The site is a front for metaldetectors.com - thats where the be a distributor contact email goes, info@metaldetector.com, if you want to be a dealer.

I'm seeing a tread for flashy looking foreign made detectors put out on flashy websites at absurdly high prices. The people involved only have to sell a few to make a years wages fast, no cost really but a cheap website and a low cost item sold for huge profits. Ironically it is the high price that makes people think there is something to this stuff, because you get what you pay for, right? :laugh: Nobody would pay attention if the were $299.

Supposedly made by MWF Group. Possibly the same folks making the Gold Stinger X5 as both seem based in Turkey. Here are some other examples of the fine technology they offer. Do you need to know anything else? Frankly, I hate giving people like this airplay and links so don't be surprised if this thread goes away in the future.

mwf2.jpg

mwf1.jpg

Hey Mr H it is quite all rite with me if you delete it, I just could not believe the price they had up on their site makes the Deus 2, Manticore, and almost any detector made, in the VLFs quite reasonable when you look at the price they are trying to get for that Qz80 LOL