New Minelab X-Terra Pro?

PUHH

So it was their answer to a Simplex, It's basically a Simplex feature wise and control box quality similar with switching frequencies and some magic trick to make it work well in salt.

Nokta were quick to fight back already letting it out there is new Simplex models coming. 

This competition is great stuff, it's what First Texas should have been doing years ago rather than letting a monopoly take control, rather than releasing the F75 version 15 LE Super Special Edition  with enhanced sparkly paint and a unique one off 7 colour LED backlight so you can run it like you're at a disco.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, phrunt said:

So it was their answer to a Simplex, It's basically a Simplex feature wise and control box quality similar with switching frequencies and some magic trick to make it work well in salt.

Nokta were quick to fight back already letting it out there is new Simplex models coming. 

This competition is great stuff, it's what First Texas should have been doing years ago rather than letting a monopoly take control, rather than releasing the F75 version 15 LE Super Special Edition  with enhanced sparkly paint and a unique one off 7 colour LED backlight so you can run it like you're at a disco.

I completely agree!  

Minelab and Nokta seem to be the only ones interested in competing for consumer money.  Multiple "new" machines released in a short period compared to years past.  Granted, most were probably in early design phases in the last few years, but couldn't get released because of the world wide thing that happened.

I would love to see Garret and First Texas get into this type of competition again.  They could flex some muscle if they put their hearts into it.  They have the finances.

• Like 1

If it had 40 khz I would probably get it. 

It's probably the final nail in the coffin for First Texas, Minelab have the market reach to get it out there and into their markets.   I am pretty sure I'd rather a X-Terra Pro for the incredible price that it is than a far more expensive detector like a F75 Ver 5 LTD Turbo Max Power Camo 2023 Special Anniversary Nitro Edition and it's a fraction of the price.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dug D said:

The price is blowing me away. 🤪

Competition my friend, competition, we've all been waiting for this and it's not Minelab we have to thank for it.  Good times ahead.

12 hours ago, PUHH said:

Price is good! If you want new coil for Equinox - buy X-Terra pro🤣

Maybe you are completely joking or half joking.  On a serious note, is it for sure that an X-Terra Pro coil will work on an Equinox?  What I'm thinking as a possibility is that there might not be a security chip in the X-Terra coil but the Equinox requires one.  So the reverse relationship (Equinox coil works on X-Terra Pro) might still hold.