Barely Got My First Seated

Hell yeah NC! Nice! 🏆 As Jim wrote, Seated is seated 👍 looks like a date might be possible.

Hey if you find your photos are turned sideways, edit them a tiny bit before uploading and they'll be straight. If they're not right you should be able to rotate them, I always have to do stuff like that. 

Cool token too! Congrats man. 🙂 Glad you got out there, you always find something good when you post.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congrats on the seated!!!  That looks like it was a fun hunt, little bit of everything, like the big token too 🤔

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nice hunt and a nice save on the seated.

Good luck on your next outing and I wish you luck on a better looking seated.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

Hell yeah NC! Nice! 🏆 As Jim wrote, Seated is seated 👍 looks like a date might be possible.

Hey if you find your photos are turned sideways, edit them a tiny bit before uploading and they'll be straight. If they're not right you should be able to rotate them, I always have to do stuff like that. 

Cool token too! Congrats man. 🙂 Glad you got out there, you always find something good when you post.

Hey Bob

this was one of those spots that I had the gut feeling on.  

Yeah, I usually rotate my photos correctly before I upload, but forgot to do it this time. 

That part where you said that I always find something good when I post.  Well, it’s more like I always post when I find something good.  Lol!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2