Quartzite Gold Show

Show is going good. Its been nice sharing a booth with Eric Melchiorre. Book sales are going well for both me and Eric. It's been fun doing this show. 

4671~2.jpg

• Like 8

Great picture guys.  I always enjoyed when Erik would come over, he would examine any specimen (gold, silver, copper or whatever) I had on hand.  

Great to hear you guys sold a bunch of your books.  Anyone looking for Erik's books on Rich Hill or the 3 volumes on Quartzsite along with Reese's book we carry them.  They all have amazing color pictures and a wealth of information for any prospector/nugget shooter. 

Rob

• Like 6

That’s great, Reese! Looks like you got some tasty Minelab swag, too.

• Like 1

Got a new video uploading now of the 1.78 gram nugget I found a couple weeks ago. 13.5" deep. 11" coil. Oh yeah, I sold a whopping 104 books at the show. Gold give a way will be filmed very soon when the snow clears away. 

• Like 3

Got 3" of snow here in Arizona today. I looked up while editing a video and these guys and gals had come to visit. Also my coyotes are glad I am back. They come running any time I call to them. I like living with Coyotes much better than Grizzlies. Sometimes they will lay down on the tailing piles here at camp and just hang out with me. 

IMG_20230214_170025466.jpg

IMG_20230214_165841301.jpg

IMG_20230214_170020342.jpg

Screenshot_20221123-192312-028~2.png

• Like 9

On 2/14/2023 at 10:49 PM, Goldseeker5000 said:

Got a new video uploading now of the 1.78 gram nugget I found a couple weeks ago. 13.5" deep. 11" coil. Oh yeah, I sold a whopping 104 books at the show. Gold give a way will be filmed very soon when the snow clears away. 

I'd like to make it there next year, AFTER the big tent show.  I ordered your book this week and I'm looking forward to receiving it. 

• Like 1

Bob, your book is in the mail and on it's way. Thank you! 

weather looks like my yard now.....what ever happened to SUNNY Ariz?????  Your Great Falls is supposed to get down to -22 next few days, watch it.