Message From Quest Detectors

DSMITH

5 minutes ago, palzynski said:

Weird I have no pb with mine,  I use it since a year and it is very reliable . Perhaps your is faulty ?

That's entirely possible, what settings do you use? Mine will work for a bit and then start beeping like crazy 🤪 turn it off and on and it works again, but repeats.

13 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

That's entirely possible, what settings do you use? Mine will work for a bit and then start beeping like crazy 🤪 turn it off and on and it works again, but repeats.

I will answer this evening for the settings . Ensure that the cover is tightly screwed , I remember having had issues because of this ..

• Like 1

9 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

My Quest Xpointer Max settings :

SENS MIDDLE   , WHITE LIGHT OFF , RED/GREEN LIGHT OFF , LOST OFF , DISC ON , VOLUME 1

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, palzynski said:

My Quest Xpointer Max settings :

SENS MIDDLE   , WHITE LIGHT OFF , RED/GREEN LIGHT OFF , LOST OFF , DISC ON , VOLUME 1

Thank you!

I have sensitivity on high, I'll try lowering it. Just remembered the MI-6 will do pretty much the same thing with sensitivity at 50, but I've gotten so used to it that it doesn't bother me anymore 😀

• Like 1