Treasure Hunting On The Beach With GPZ 7000

Ozgold and Al;

please forgive my feeble attempts at humor and elucidation in the same post.  I did attempt to answer the questions asked. And to reply without rancor toward anyone...really, I mean no harm to anyone.

If ever I do mean harm there will be no doubt...but, why go there.

The spoken word is constantly misconstrued...the written word is a hopeless quagmire of misunderstanding and injured feelings.

My fault for my humor, it is very dry, unshaken and,according to some, always has an edge. Besides,it is hereditary, my whole family are smarta@#es from prehistory onward. 

fred

• Like 2

On 13 June 2016 at 9:16 AM, fredmason said:

please forgive my feeble attempts at humor and elucidation in the same post.  I did attempt to answer the questions asked. And to reply without rancor toward anyone...really, I mean no harm to anyone.

All good this end Fred. All's fair in love and war.

I will definitely  be taking MY zed back to the beach

. Had a great time with it,. thanks for tip walking to the water and away Steve that made the machine a lot quieter. could only run in severe near the water but was able to run in difficult approx 5 meters from the waters edge and sensitivity on 15.There was other detectors there and when I turned up with the zed they were very interested and surprised to see how it went. I asked one fellow where he had detected, so I went back over his ground and got a signal ever metre or so. he couldn't keep his eyes off me wondering what he had missed:unsure:. I Got approx 50 coins, keys, 3 ring pulls (not sure what sum of the coins are due to the staining and build of growth on them ). minimal rubbish. Dug sum deep wide holes ( pinpointing with the zed was a bit difficult ) will post a few photos when ive got a tally and know what the coins are

Cheers ozgold

• Like 5