New Member -- Yuma Snowbird, Need Help

Ducks4ever

I inherited two Minelab detectors; 1) Explorer SE with 4 coils, 2) GPX4500 with original coil, both with additional accesories and manuals.  I stay the winter in Yuma in my 5th wheel mostly but would like to explore other areas of Arizona in the future.  I have tried to read the manuals and found myself somewhat confused by all the info.  I'd like to get together with experienced Minelab users who can put me on the right track and who I can get out into the field with so I'm not trying to figure this out solo.  I'm not sure how old these detectors are.   I'm sure the learning curve on these will be a rewarding experience.   Feb.2023

• Like 1

• The title was changed to New Member -- Yuma Snowbird, Need Help

Welcome from East Texas to the most well rounded Detecting Forum there is,

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum and glad to see you here.

There are many people here that can help you with your needs and also you can get a lot of information from the Minelab forums.

Please be patient for replies to your questions.

Good luck and good hunting.

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome Ducks,

Not sure if you have conducted a search on YouTube, but they have a wealth of information that may put you on the right track.

Additionally, I am sure there are some detectorist in the area. North of you is the city of Quartzite. This could be a great place to learn information too as people come here and hang out in the winter in search of AU.

Hope this helps.

John