Dimitar Throw The Faithful Few A Bone

I’m just wondering if we’ll see a new Tarsacci this year. If the powers that be do come out with something I do hope the coils will be interchangeable with the Tarsacci we have now.

I’m sure until a new one hits the market we won’t know what it has to offer but I’d still like to know will that happen in my life time.

I do wish Dimitar would come on here and like I said Throw the faithful few a bone.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

I’m just wondering if we’ll see a new Tarsacci this year. If the powers that be do come out with something I do hope the coils will be interchangeable with the Tarsacci we have now.

I’m sure until a new one hits the market we won’t know what it has to offer but I’d still like to know will that happen in my life time.

I do wish Ditimar would come on here and like I said Throw the faithful few a bone.

Hi Ridge Runner, awhile back I posted my last conversation with Dimitar about upcoming new detectors. No time line given but he definitely has a new machine in mind with different features. He does not want to discuss openly as he feels like his salt balance was borrowed on two more popular machines so he is keeping his new technology under raps. As far as posting here, I doubt that will happen as he speaks English well but writing is a bit of an issue for him. He is always ready to talk on the phone so give him a call.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

I do wish Ditimar would come on here and like I said Throw the faithful few a bone.

Dunno if Ditimar will come on, but Dimitar might…😉

Chuck - what about all these other great VLF machines that ARE happening in your lifetime (Nox 700/900, Manticore, Deus 2, Legend, Quest V80…all released or about to be released in just the last year)?  You can see where the manufacturers are going and it isn’t single frequency.  It’s unfortunately getting harder for Tarsacci to make a splash much less compete…so hopefully Dimitar does have something unique up his sleeve again that can turn some heads away from these established players…

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Carolina

It may be best to come out next year being so many that’s out are coming out this year.

Maybe bye them what people don’t like will be welling to sale and put that money on a Tarsacci. I do hope he can bring his price down.

Chuck 

• Like 2

Where I winter (Fla. Gulf Coast) l bump into no less than 6 other hunters, all waders. 5 of them swing the Nox 6 or 8 hundred one the At Pro.      Every single Nox has flooded and was returned for repair.  And to be fair, the repairs were made in very quick time.   So far not one has reflooded.     How's the Tar stand against the others?   I would say neck and neck.  Except for one fellow, best results are usually determined by where one happens to hunt on that day.    Now as far as our one exception,. he's 12 years younger, loves the hunt, smart  and strong as a bull.   Beats us near everyday no matter what he's swinging.    The Tar match's depth, is far more reliable and simpler to use (I believe). I also believe if there was just one other hunter swinging the Tarsacci it sure would help sales.  Now how does that happen?  Somewhat lower prices sure would help. Along with that , practically No one's even heard of the Tarsacci.  There's only one way to fix that.

• Like 1

I have yet to see any ad for the Tarsacci. I know myself if it wasn’t for reading about the Tarsacci on this forum it would have went nonexistent to me .

I know ads don’t come cheap but it pays until you get enough customers out there being your ad for you.

Aaron done a lot for the Tarsacci bye all the videos he made while a dealer but that went by the wayside after he parted company with Tarsacci.

I hope Dimitar can see more than we do as customers in the future of the Tarsacci.

I’ve said enough and without Dimitar coming on here I just as well be talking to myself .

Chuck 

You are right Chuck.  No one knows what's a Tarsacci.   I'm not even sure how many on here even have one.   

Two things I believe.        Dimilar will answer the phone and get us through a problem.            People Will express their problems with a product.  Most I hear.      (the tones).  Ok.       Not being multi frec.    Well we knew that going in.   Here's a huge one ,coil covers (Wow)  Not much or anything said about flooding. Now that's something.   Being able as advertised to run stable in salt water.       That's big for a lot of us.     Getting back to flooding.    If 80 - 90 % of the Tarsacci's flooded, it would be curtins.     Another company, sales just increase with Leaky Lee's.      Now figure that.

Viewing all this from the sidelines....

Is Tarsacci/Dimitar a one person company?  Scaling from a tiny company to even a small size one (say 10 persons) is a big undertaking, and an associated loss of some/much? control.  From what I've read Dimitar is an engineer -- an excellent one at that.  I assume he wants to stay in that role.  To expand he needs to find a CEO who takes over running the company, hiring the right employees, etc.  And his vision of and goals for the company either would have to change or he'll suffer that his vision isn't the same as the direction the company goes.

• Like 2

I have talked to Dimitar a few times and he a but said he is not worried about growing a large company (or maybe growth at all?).  Its hard to tell if this is more a passion project for him or more of a business. It seems a cross between the two.  It is a shame he doesnt have a front person to do PR and get the word out.  Anybody know the reason Aaron left?