Dimitar Throw The Faithful Few A Bone

Again, as I previously had stated, the Tarsacci forum was taken down due to bad sales. Another words, there were not enough sales to keep the site running, and it was expensive! 

I offered the site to Dimitar, and at a very reasonable price and he refused. His reasoning makes no sense especially since he does no marketing whatsoever and the site was a place that did just THAT and supplied answers and A LOT of information! 

Regarding the site being “throw in the dumpster”, is not really true. All of the files have be saved, it’s still there in cyber space, safe and sound…..

I still have one more NEW Tarsacci w 12” coil in box, and own the TARSACCI SALES website. Until I sell that last unit, I will continue to consider myself a dealer. 

I continue to have people from Poland and Italy wanting me to sell them a unit. However, I’m not dealing w international sales as it is not worth the time and liability. I have informed Dimitar of this via text. however I’ve received no response. So whatever……🙄

Aaron

• Sad 1