Inital Thoughts On The Garrett 24 K Goldmaster

wltdwiz

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Cris said:

friends, I want to buy a Garrett Goldmaster 24k detector. i hear this detector is great at finding small gold but i want to use it to find money i am wondering What do you think about depth? 

To be honest, a Minelab Equinox 600, 800, or the newest 900 model Equinox would serve you better if you are looking for metallic artifacts and coins. And as it has multiple frequencies, it is a good gold prospecting detector as well.  You also have larger coils available to use with it. The 24k was designed primarily as a prospecting detector with its higher operating frequency and is very sensitive to small gold nuggets. The Equinoxes have lower frequencies more suited for coins and other larger metallic artifacts at greater depths.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Cris said:

friends, I want to buy a Garrett Goldmaster 24k detector. i hear this detector is great at finding small gold but i want to use it to find money i am wondering What do you think about depth? 

Depth on high conductors like many coins is not this detectors strength, and I do not recommend getting one if coin detecting is your main goal. Get a detector made for that task. The 24K is a great VLF for hunting gold nuggets, but even there it’s no match for high power pulse detectors on all but the smallest gold.

If you want the 24K to use for looking for gold nuggets, and decide you want to do a little coin detecting with it, or better yet, jewelry detecting, that’s fine. But don’t buy it thinking it’s a coin detector. There are better choices.

• Like 6

The Garrett 24k max depth on a dime is about 7" and hits very soft. I did try one and it's best suited for gold nuggets.

Nokta Gold Racer is better for nuggets, relics and coin hunting. I haven't tested the depth on this detector. It is quiet and seems a little deeper than the Gold Kruzer. It can use Nel coils too. It's not waterproof.

Also the Nokta Gold Kruzer is a good gold, relic & coin hunter too. It will hit a dime at 8" to 9" and is waterproof. The Gold Kruzer is a little noisy with the the sensitivity turned high. It will hit a small gold ring at 11" in the sand.

• Like 5

On 26.02.2023 at 13:40, Steve Herschbach said:

Birçok madeni para gibi yüksek iletkenlerde derinlik, bu dedektörün gücü değildir ve asıl amacınız madeni para algılama ise bir tane almanızı tavsiye etmiyorum. Bu görev için yapılmış bir dedektör alın. 24K, altın külçelerini avlamak için harika bir VLF'dir, ancak orada bile en küçük altın dışında hiçbirinde yüksek güçlü darbe dedektörleri için rakip olamaz.

24K'yı altın külçelerini aramak için kullanmak istiyorsanız ve onunla biraz madeni para veya daha iyisi mücevher tespiti yapmak istediğinize karar verirseniz, sorun değil. Ancak madeni para dedektörü olduğunu düşünerek satın almayın. Daha iyi seçenekler var.

thank you steve

On 26.02.2023 at 15:54, Rick N. MI said:

Garrett 24k maksimum derinlik yaklaşık 7" ve çok yumuşak vuruyor. Birini denedim ve en çok altın külçeleri için uygun.

Nokta Gold Racer, külçeler, kalıntılar ve madeni para avı için daha iyidir. Bu dedektörde derinliği test etmedim. Sessiz ve Gold Kruzer'dan biraz daha derin görünüyor. Nel bobinlerini de kullanabilir. Su geçirmez değildir.

Ayrıca Nokta Gold Kruzer iyi bir altın, kalıntı ve madeni para avcısıdır. 8 "ila 9" arasında bir kuruş vuracak ve su geçirmezdir. Gold Kruzer, hassasiyeti yüksek olduğunda biraz gürültülü. Kumda 11 inçlik küçük bir altın yüzüğe çarpacak.

Thank you Rick N.MI

• Like 1