24k Two Faulty Coils??

Lethal

Yea, I've seen someone else have a similar issue and it was site related, some soil conditions seem to cause it, just be thankful it's not a GM1000 that's bump sensitive all the time 😛

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, phrunt said:

Yea, I've seen someone else have a similar issue and it was site related, some soil conditions seem to cause it, just be thankful it's not a GM1000 that's bump sensitive all the time 😛

Absolutely! That's one of the main reasons i went with the 24k, near zero knock sensitivity and ground tracking that actually keeps up.

1 hour ago, phrunt said:

Thats for sure, and falling over every time you set it down

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...

Sorry for coming late to this conversation as I take the winter off from detecting.  I've found that sometimes it's caused by too high Sensitivity settings.  I tested two different machines in the same area and they both were knock-sensitive until I turned the Gain down.  My go-to settings on the 24K are Sensitivity on 2 and Volume set at Boost 2.  It runs quiet and smooth!