Last Hunt For This Winter

beatup

Beatup, 

Thanks for posting this as I just asked about the NF 17" x 13" Z Search coil reviews and results from the field. What are your thoughts on ground coverage, EMI, can you max out the Sensitivity setting, how quiet it runs, etc. compared to the ML 14" DOD coil? Thanks,

Bill  

• Like 1

I run in high yield , normal and i hardly ever set my sensitivity over 9 , here there were times emi could be bad lots of airline traffic and military aircraft will do that. and i really liked the ground coverage i got with the coil yesterday the coil was so smooth and quiet it was like i was running the 12 inch round NF coil .

• Like 1

Nice looking shiny, nice work !!!

• Like 1

Great looking nugget and I know that is a lot of hard work to make a find like that.

But when all is said and done it seems as though it took only minutes and didn't bother you at all.

Good luck on your next hunt and stay safe out there.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, beatup said:

here there were times emi could be bad lots of airline traffic and military aircraft will do that

I thought it was a TWR nugget until I read that!  haha

Great job going back to where you've found gold before.

• Like 1

yeah last hunt in Arizona got to get back up to Wyoming , maybe will have some time in the summer to get over to the Black Hills to detect a few .

• Like 2