Nugget Finder 17" X 13" Z Search GPZ 7000 Coil

cobill

I just ordered one of these new NF coils from Rob for my GPZ 7000 and can't find any US nugget hunter reviews or results from the field. The 17" x 13" coil weighs the same as the GPZ 14" DOD coil, so it should be very effective when used with a bungee. I know they have just arrived in the US and JP mentioned on FB he has used them with good results...been very quiet. I heard Lunk is using one in AZ now.🤔 Anybody got any info???

Bill

image.png.8d2e0d930607e91e2eac39429f3f6088.png

• Like 3

The coil is good not much difference in weight then the stock 14x13 mine lab coil i found gold nuggets ranging in size from .16 of a gram to 1/2 oz over the last 4 weeks

• Like 1
  • Oh my! 1

How would this compare to the 15" CC Xcoil?

I will say one will be far more sensitive than the other, you guess which one 🙂

In saying that, one will cover far more ground than the other.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, cobill said:

I heard Lunk is using one in AZ now.🤔

Nope, I have the NF Z-Search 12” round, the stock GPZ 14 and GPZ 19 coils only.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Lunk said:

Nope, I have the NF Z-Search 12” round, the stock GPZ 14 and GPZ 19 coils only

As an aside, which coil do you prefer Lunk?

No preference really, just different tools for different ground conditions, terrains, gold size, etc., as needed.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Lunk, guess my source got you confused with Beatup!😂 Must take alot of biceps to swing that GPZ 19" coil.

I found some of JPs post on FB regarding the 17" x 13" Z Search coil:

"Well I'm officially impressed. �� NF Zsearch 17x13" over an old well worked nugget patch. Not super deep but there's a huge amount of hot rocks here, coil is so quiet and stable, signal was clean and unmissable. better depth than the GPZ 14, and also seems to have better sensitivity too."

Comparing Z Search coil to GPZ14- "Tests I did in Clermont clearly showed an advantage along with quieter running (wet salt ground aside, bigger coils will always create more salt signal)."

"Some of the gold I've found while testing the new NF Zsearch 17x13". Big specimen was found by someone else at 2 plus feet, speci weighs in at 100 grams with approx 60 to 70 grams of gold enclosed. Sensitivity is nearly as good as the Zsearch 12", with better depth than the GPZ14 for the same weight."
image.thumb.png.7edfd6b5bc99c374b8fdb4e6177f89eb.png
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, cobill said:

Lunk, guess my source got you confused with Beatup!😂 Must take alot of biceps to swing that GPZ 19" coil

No worries, amigo. The GPZ 19 is not a problem for me to swing, as I’m short of stature and the ML harness and bungee fits me perfectly and is very comfortable. 

• Like 2

Hey Guys,

I have heard of two reports back as of tonight from customers that ordered them from us.  Hey Bill, thanks for the order, you will love it.  A customer of mine called this evening and stated he found a beautiful 1/2 ounce solid gold nugget in an area he hunted hard with the stock 14x13 and NF 12" Z Search that he also purchased earlier in the year.  He said it was just a faint whisper, but said he flat out missed it, as several nuggets were found within a few feet and he gridded the area off.  Sounds like he practically paid for the coil with one nugget, which we all hope to do at some point.  

I have found a few pieces so far, nothing as big a 1/2 ounce, most of them were 3-4 grammers at deeper depths in old patches.  I have a few spots I want to give it a run on, but I'm so limited on time.  

We still have a few left in stock then we all have to wait until the next NF shipment arrives in the US .... :mellow:

https://www.robsdetectors.com/nugget-finder-17x13-z-searchcoil-for-gpz-7000/

Rob

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1