Nugget Finder 17" X 13" Z Search GPZ 7000 Coil

cobill

8 hours ago, 中国 张 said:
I received it from my client today and used it on Z17*13 on the first day, only found 0.06g.
No bigger gold found, keep working hard tomorrow

Keep up the effort, you will find more gold.       Take note of Administrator post. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Ethan in Adelaide said:

Lunk u mean ML harness and bungee  as minelab own stocks or aftermarket? I am very short.

The Minelab Pro-Swing 45 harness and bungee that is included with the GPZ 7000.

• Like 1

So what is the go with Nugget Finder? have they discontinued GPX 4500/5000 coils including the DDX DD?  Even the GPZ coils have disappeared off their website.  They had their website under maintenance for some time and now its back not saying under construction anymore but now it only has the Xceed coil on it. 

https://www.nuggetfinder.com.au/

I understand they're "technology challenged" with the extremely basic website but it does seem odd the GPZ coils have disappeared off there entirely right after releasing another one, and with only one Xceed coil for sale according to the website they sell only one coil.  Hopefully it's some sort of issue that they need to resolve with their website.

I can understand discontinuing the older model GPX coils, Coiltek have been slowly winding back the models there too and X-coils discontinued them entirely some time ago, but the GPZ coils not being there seems weird.   Sales of older GPX coils would be super slow with the second hand market dominating that and many moving off it onto newer detectors but surely the GPZ coils are doing OK.

Hopefully all is well at NF, they've had a rough year or two by the sounds of it and selfishly I really want the GPX 6000 Sadie!

phrunt, What do you reckon the NF will offer in benefits over the coiltek 5x10?  

Just going by size, the 5 x10 seems ideal to me with a slightly tighter nose radius for pinpointing into cracks, and a little more sweep coverage with the 10" length. 

Although I wish the Coiltek wasn't quite so thick.  A thinner body would have made it more maneuverable.

21 minutes ago, WesD said:

phrunt, What do you reckon the NF will offer in benefits over the coiltek 5x10?  

Just going by size, the 5 x10 seems ideal to me with a slightly tighter nose radius for pinpointing into cracks, and a little more sweep coverage with the 10" length. 

Although I wish the Coiltek wasn't quite so thick.  A thinner body would have made it more maneuverable.

I expect very little performance difference, for me it's all about size, I just want a tiny coil to get into places and the 6000 being such a hot machine should perform pretty good with such a small coil.  If it gives any tiny gold advantage that'd be greatly appreciated but I'm more about size than anything.  It should also handle EMI better being smaller.  I think the Sadie will be thick too.

Having the little Sadie on the 6000 should get rid of the need to use a VLF almost entirely for me unless I'm specifically hunting very tiny gold or creek detecting where I'm worried I'd get the control box wet.

The 10x5" is a very good coil. 

• Like 2

Ya I used to really like the old gpx sadie on the 5000. The price was good too, for around $200 back then.  Good ol days 🙂  

As for sensitivity, I guess we'll have to wait and see...

• Like 1

The Nugget Finder Sadie was a great coil I could not get it off of Carol even though I won it.

Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 12:47:03 +1000

Hi Geoff

Thank you for entering our “Name The Coil” competition.  Unfortunately your entry was not the winner however it was one of 5 finalists.  As a finalist you have won yourself an 8 x 6 mono.  Please supply a mailing address and your coil will be sent out within 2 weeks.

Thank again for your entry

Regards

Rohan Johnson

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Phrunt, Nugget Finder website must be undergoing some changes. 

All the Z-Search and Evolution coils are still available, including the everlasting Sadie coil which continues to sell. 

• Thanks 2