One Foot In The Past

My sentiments exactly. And the finds look like what I normally come home with. I really like the glass & pottery too.

• Like 1

I agree with you and thanks for your nice report!

• Like 1

It astounds me how much trash we humans leave behind. But occasionally we also leave treasures behind as well! I often find umc shotgun shell bases by the coast and I always wonder: How'd they even end up there to begin with? So much history, yet we don't know a thing about it cause the people who dropped that coin or shot the gun are long gone now.

• Like 1

I can't like anything at the moment, but Cap'n your posts are always an inspiration. 👍 You're definitely a well-rounded finder of lost/discarded things, and boldly go where no one would think they should. Bravo!

Glad you're trying my settings, like it or not it might be a good "verifier" side program for iron, not that discovering iron stops you 😀 it's best in pretty clean farm fields and parks, and if you don't want iron but do want everything else, it's there for you. Turn reactivity up to 2 in machine gun iron, lower sensitivity to about 93, and bam.

Great photos, and again even your trash is interesting, I would have never thought that stuff would be where you took those nice photos. Looks like you have miles and miles... Of miles and miles. Maybe you should use a beach scoop? 😀

• Like 1

Nice relic hunt, memories and history. I enjoyed scrolling thru your photos.

• Like 1