Makro Multi Kruzer Fs $275 Obo

Machine is in good working condition, comes with all the original accessories. It does have some cosmetic wear from usage, see the pictures. I also have the 7" concentric and 5.5x9.5 DD coils for it as well that I'd be happy to bundle with it, $60 OBO for each extra coil. Postal money order preferred. Contact me at coinhunterseth@gmail.com if interested. Thanks!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

• Like 2
  • Oh my! 1

Very good price on that. The few new ones left are selling for more than orignally listed.

• Like 1

That price is way to low. Somebody better jump on this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carolina said:

That price is way to low. Somebody better jump on this.

I think this is the third time I've posted it, with increasingly lower prices. At this point I just want it gone lol. 

17 minutes ago, coinhunterseth said:

I think this is the third time I've posted it, with increasingly lower prices. At this point I just want it gone lol. 

As Steve has said in the past you should list an alternative ( email ) point of contact as many people visit that are not members. Just a thought.

• Like 2

Not for nothing but you might get more for a trade in at Backwoods Detectors or ebay it.

The MK with 5.5x9 in 3 tone mode is an excellent freshwater coin and jewelry machine. I had to make an insert for my scoop to catch the small stuff it locks onto. Picked out some nice coins in high trash areas with that coil/machine combo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kac said:

Not for nothing but you might get more for a trade in at Backwoods Detectors or ebay it.

The MK with 5.5x9 in 3 tone mode is an excellent freshwater coin and jewelry machine. I had to make an insert for my scoop to catch the small stuff it locks onto. Picked out some nice coins in high trash areas with that coil/machine combo.

I tried to trade it in when I bought my Equinox from Backwoods Detectors, he wasn't interested. I'll probably end up posting it on ebay in the near future though.

• Like 2

Would you be interested in 8 random morgan silver dollars? Not slicks,no slicks but good,vg and f grades!

1 hour ago, Commonwealthdetector said:

Would you be interested in 8 random morgan silver dollars? Not slicks,no slicks but good,vg and f grades!

No thanks. I've already got it at a very low price, $160 worth of silver would not be worth it 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, coinhunterseth said:

No thanks. I've already got it at a very low price, $160 worth of silver would not be worth it 

Cam you buy em for 20? I'd like to get the number or contact to these!? Please! 10 years ago I could. Thanks anyway though or you give me the kruzer + 18 not slicks for nox800 I have 

• Oh my! 1