Detector Prospector Hats

Steve, how about selling detector prospector hats with your logo and our username on them.  Would be very handy identifying others when out and about.  Also, what attire works best in the desert heat?  Watching videos I see all kinds of clothes worn but it's hard to tell the heat they're worn in.  I'm planning on going to the veterans outing in June as are others.  Would be nice to be able to recognize the others easily and to know what to wear for the weather. 

Thanks, and love the form,

Paul

• Like 1

Hey Paul, fun idea on the hat...in the heat I found using one of those scarves made with a filling of those water retention beads after a good full soaking worn around the neck really helps a lot and they will stay cool all day long. The little bit of evaporative cooling makes a big difference in my heat tolerance out there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, roustabout said:

Steve, how about selling detector prospector hats with your logo and our username on them

I like that Idea also Steve.  I also plan to make the Veterans outing in July.  So how about it Steve?

Terry

1 hour ago, roustabout said:

I'm planning on going to the veterans outing in June

If you are talking about the GPAA outing my friend, that's in July.  

I will look into it but I have sold custom hats in the past. There is a logo setup cost and volume discounts. Normally you have to order hundreds of hats to be cost effective. I don't see me investing in several hundred hats. However, times have changed and lower cost options are more common. With me being very busy right now and July around the corner I can't offer much hope.

26 minutes ago, AU_Solitude said:

hese hats are fantastic and last a long time compared to most of the junk floating around out there.

Considering it's a vets outing that initiated this interest consider this model from the same link:

http://legacy92.com/styleItemClick?mstyItmID=4036&styId=220&chID=2&clID=7&msclID=14&mcolID=21&colID=1

could do a patch.:smile:

Ok Steve, were making it real simple for you.  All you have to do is create a line of clothing including various hats, patches and shirts and I suspect someone will want shorts and maybe some monogrammed socks as well.  :rolleyes:

But seriously, if we expect something to actually happen with this suggestion we need to decide on on thing and then there is no certainty it will but maybe a chance anyway.