I Suppose I'm Behind The Times - Creating The Best Covers For Detectors

Doc

5 hours ago, Doc Bach said:

Hello Doc, I am not trying to change the topic of discussion here, but I have a question.Are the kneepads that you offer for sale really as good as advertised? I have been through more brands through the years than I can remember and without fail, none of them stay put.I finally got tired of pissing away my hard earned dollars, and settled for tactical style hunting pants with built in pads.Those worked pretty well overall but at 71 years old and still going strong ,I need more protection.Please let me know what your thoughts are and if they are still available thanks so much.

They are even better.  Most comfortable knee pad I have ever owned and the most utilitarian for what we do.  You will be amazed they beat anything out there.  I bet I have over $300 worth of various knee pads from Home Depot.  They may be good for laying carpet, but not for metal detecting.

Doc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/12/2023 at 3:31 PM, klunker said:

just so you all are aware the yellow one handles EMI very well.

Thanks Doc.

Also be aware of the fact that this banana yellow detector has some special features.  While I have not found anything yet with the Bananaramadetectajama, it truly is whisper quiet, it's the lightest detector on the market, does not have a peel, and is very easy to find if it falls off the back of your quad while going from point A to point B. 🤣

Doc

• Haha 4

38 minutes ago, Doc said:

They are even better.  Most comfortable knee pad I have ever owned and the most utilitarian for what we do.  You will be amazed they beat anything out there.  I bet I have over $300 worth of various knee pads from Home Depot.  They may be good for laying carpet, but not for metal detecting.

Doc

I just tried to look them up on your site..I think you have been hacked. A heads up. 

strick 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, strick said:

I think you have been hacked

Yep, just tried and takes me through some "You've won a prize" rubbish.   

Hope your IT team can get on top of it Doc 👍

@Doc

3 hours ago, Northeast said:

Yep, just tried and takes me through some "You've won a prize" rubbish.   

Hope your IT team can get on top of it Doc 👍

@Doc

Did you use a search engine?   Just click on my logo at the bottom of this message.  I have a secure website that is scanned everyday.

Or go to my website by typing in docsdetecting.com  then search for knee  Here's the link.

Knee Pads - Doc endorsed! "Best Knee Pads I have ever used!" - Doc's Place (docsdetecting.com)

Doc

6 hours ago, Doc said:

Did you use a search engine?

Yes, used Google.  But have just searched Google again, came up with the same link to your website and this time it actually went to your website. 

I have no understanding of how things get hacked or redirected but whatever was happening last night has stopped.  Maybe your everyday scan thing fixed it 🤷‍♂️

The important thing is it's working again 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/12/2023 at 6:31 PM, klunker said:

just so you all are aware the yellow one handles EMI very well.

I heard a rumor that all the new one's will be foil lined!! Not only EMI proof, but Alien proof as well!! Anybody detecting Roswell??👽👍👍

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Joe D. said:

I heard a rumor that all the new one's will be foil lined!! Not only EMI proof, but Alien proof as well!! Anybody detecting Roswell??👽👍👍

I can't stand it when these stupid rumors get started.  It's lead lined and blessed with Holy Water drawn from the sacred waters of Lake Mead and blessed by this old homeless guy that lives in a boat that sunk 50 years ago but is now on dry land because the lake is so low.  Or does he live in a van down by the river?

Doc

• Haha 3

On 2/14/2023 at 1:31 AM, Doc said:

Doc

Hey Doc thanks for the great service.The kneepads got here in two days and so far I'm very impressed with them.Went out on a pretty rough terrain four hour relic hunt crawling the brush etcetera and they stayed put and never slipped a bit. Also very durable and comfortable as well.Terry

On 2/14/2023 at 2:55 PM, Joe D. said:

Joe, I detect in Roswell. Come on down and we will look for space junk. I tried years ago to put a hunt together here, but couldn't get access to the Crash Site near Corona because it's on a private ranch.

snakejim

• Like 2