New Video On The V80

DSMITH

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Oh my! 1

I must say it’s very interesting but I’m not sure my pea brain can handle all the info this detector has to offer in settings.

Like a dog it could be all bark but the proof will be when it gets in the field. For what I could see the only setting it don’t have is the one that gives the  date of the coin before you dig it.

Looking forward to seeing more videos on the V 80 .

Chuck 

• Like 2

Very interesting but what about its audio ? We never hear the detector at least once during this vid ... Or may be it has no audio lol ...  🙂

• Like 1

I like the controls, what the user can control, and they way they lay it all out. It looks perfect for what I do. I might have to get one of these next year. It will be interesting to see how this rolls out over the next 12 months.

It looks like a trash hunters dream. I have heard almost nothing about this company. Do they have much of a presence in the US? Anyone use their detectors?  

34 minutes ago, Digalicious said:

Why Quest Metal detectors isn't popular in America. The Fake the Fraud and The Facts:

Digalicious,

Thank you so much for passing that video along. That guy really has a way of explaining the situation and where it came from. I am going to keep an eye on that detector and see what it does.

4 hours ago, Geezer said:

.... I have heard almost nothing about this company. Do they have much of a presence in the US? Anyone use their detectors?  

Yea I have tested a Quest X5 which is an excellent detector for a beginner at 180E , and a Q30+ which is more sophisticated with wireless headphones but I found it a little heavy for me .  Yes there has been a fraud story but this was a long time ago and now Quest designs and produces their own models , and they are very well designed ... I dont know for the US but in France every MD seller proposes Quest in addition to the historical XP , ML , Nokta etc brands 

Please find below a link to the Quest French Importing seller in Paris , they have 2 very good videos about Quest products , the 1st one about the X5 , X10 , Q20 , Q30.  The second one about the X10 pro. The video of the V60/V80 should come soon ..

The vids are in French perhaps they can be translated in English by Youtube I dont know ...

GUIDES VIDÉO : DÉTECTEURS DE MÉTAUX, PÊCHE À L'AIMANT ET ORPAILLAGE (maisondeladetection.com)

Capture.PNG

• Like 1