Best Prospecting Season In Laverton?

3 hours ago, Aureous said:

Its a legal waiver against personal liability. If you injure yourself, the company isn't liable. The form also identifies you, your vehicle etc 

I did that years ago, as well as above they wanted a record of gold finds and location. Doing this puts you in the good books with them for the next time.

• Like 2

Another choice is to look at isolated single claims, and over lay it on a geo. map this will show you the geological area that is the same as the claim. You can detect on unclaimed area and may get on to a missed area. Gold in Leonora and Laverton can be spread out over a large area. Have a look at my post " Nugget Spread  " and note some of the distances on the patches. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Aureous said:

Talk to Tony N Lisa at Goldtalk Leonora

Have never met them but their YouTube channel is a great watch.  Humorous and educational  👍

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKt0VhSrciBMeXv-GdZNxhg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• The title was changed to Best Prospecting Season In Laverton?

Any views on Little Ripper Gold Inc. - when you become a member you get access to the clubs leases.

Hi Ethan,

A few years back you could see their leases on their Facebook page (but not now). The club is based in Coolgardie but i can remember they had a lease in between Leonora and Laverton. Best bet is to email them at  littleripper.sec@gmail.com. for up to date information.

I have no experience with this club or have heard from anyone that has been a member - but it could be a option if you are a first timer going to the West and dont know the lay of the land.

• Haha 1