Opinions Wanted!

I agree with the others on the 24K, I actually have 2 of the 6 inch coils and the 10x6 as well as the 14x8 the 14x8 I use in more open areas because you sure are not getting it under rocks and stuff

been giving some thoughts to parting with one of the 6 inch coils, but not sure yet because just as sure as I sell it or give it to someone the one I keep will quit working LOL

• Like 2

17 hours ago, DSMITH said:

I agree with the others on the 24K, I actually have 2 of the 6 inch coils and the 10x6 as well as the 14x8 the 14x8 I use in more open areas because you sure are not getting it under rocks and stuff

been giving some thoughts to parting with one of the 6 inch coils, but not sure yet because just as sure as I sell it or give it to someone the one I keep will quit working LOL

Ā That sometimes happens.----That's why I like to have a spare/fall back of equip. (if I can afford it). :)------

• Like 1

19 hours ago, D&P-OR said:

Thanks for the responses gentlemen.----I wonder if the 6" concentric coil for the Garrett 24K is available for purchase yet?

I assume you mean the Garrett version since the Whiteā€™s one has obviously been around for a couple years. Not yet. Itā€™s being remade as a Garrett product so is not an exact copy of the Whiteā€™s coil using the same mold. That in turn has lead to it taking more time. Iā€™m not going to be so dumb as to try and predict when dealers will have them, but now that Axiom is out they can devote more resources to just getting it done, so I hope it will not be too much longer.

85-gold-nuggets-garrett-goldmaster-24k-alaska-steve-herschbach.jpg
85 nuggets at 11 grams found by Steve HĀ in Alaska with Garrett 24K

• Like 2

Can't say I've used the Legend however I can sing praise for the 24k, especially with the 6" concentric coil, a very good combination.

Yep the garrett 24k with whites 6" concentric coil is one of the best VLF combos ive used.

I got an email from garrett australia the other day saying they have no eta on the garrett 6" for production.

• Sad 1