Relics And Rings Youtube Hunt And Comparison Videos

I like watching Andys videos. His testing is fair and he goes about it in precise manner. No BS with his channel just good old metal detecting. 

strick

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Jeff McClendon said:

If you want calm, down to earth, just the facts, painfully honest videos about those metal detectors, his videos are worth a real close look.

That's what I like, and the video delivered on that. Thank you for posting it. I'm looking forward to watching some of his other videos.

On a side note, yet again EMI noise reduction did nothing. Nothing on the 800 or 900. It doesn't do anything on my Vanquish 540 or Legend either. Heck, out of the countless videos I've seen, I've yet to see any detector with EMI noise reduction, actually reduce EMI noise.  I'm thinking the only way EMI noise reduction would actually work, is if the EMI was only at one particular frequency. As if that's gonna' happen 😕

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Relics And Rings Youtube Hunt And Comparison Videos

Thanks Guys for watching my videos. Glad they are helpful and enjoyable to some. I enjoy making them, gives me something to do when the weather is bad.

• Like 7