Interview And Q & A With Dimitar Gargov Of Tarsacci

Hello everyone,

I'm working on an interview/Q&A session with Dimitar Gargov for my site www.detectorstuff.com.  Dimitar agreed to allow me to reach out to this forum and NASA Tom's to see if any of you folks may have a question or two.  I'll try to include as many as possible!  I also want to thank Steve H. for letting me ask here! 

• Like 3

Some assurance that the next generation of MDT will have improved this & better that & new whatever.

Convey to Dimitar that there is a core group of users that appreciate his work in pushing the boundaries of detector performance in difficult ground and hope for Tarsacci's success.

• Like 1

Since XP decided to use salt balance, could Dimitar's next detector incorporate the best of Deus 2, such as a lighter MDT, multiple coils, different tone configurations and deeper water ability?  I love mixed mode on the Tarsacci and the way it performs on the beach.    Looking forward to Tarsacci 2.

• Like 1

Having better quality head phones (water proof) or at least making the Tarsacci compatible with after market head phones.    I've got 9 months salt water hunting over 3 years.  Along with many, many land hours, no down time.

Except the stock  head phones don't belong on a machine as good as the MDT 8000

• Like 3

• The title was changed to Interview And Q&a With Dimitar Gargov Of Tarsacci
  • The title was changed to Interview And Q & A With Dimitar Gargov Of Tarsacci

Please provide us some notice and a link to these.

Thanks,

• Like 1

I’d like to be able to notch out what I want not with the plus are minus that we have now. I’d like to be able to adjust the tones volume. On this I’m talking about when in discrimination the tone is more like two clicks more than a tone . I don’t see this problem in mix mode.

Please don’t go with a internal battery. That’s the first thing I like about the Tarsacci is I can take the battery out.

People may think it’s great with the battery inside their detector but with my Tarsacci I can take the battery out and forget it for as long as I want.

Like others on here I’d want a smaller coil. I’ve always found the trouble with a large coil in a high trash area you get too many targets under your coil at one time. I’m not saying a small coil is going to resolve your trash problem but it helps.

Chuck 

• Like 1