Interview And Q & A With Dimitar Gargov Of Tarsacci

This is another something I’d like to see and that’s make the ID from 0 to 99 . This would make the Tarsacci numbers reading about the same as other detectors using the same numbers setup.

Lowering the price of the Tarsacci wouldn’t make me mad either.

That’s just something else to think about.

Chuck 

• Like 1

The Tarsacci needed a better stand to start with but it’s not too late to correct that problem on the next Tarsacci..

Chuck 

• Like 1

How about this.       So we really don't know how many Tar's are out there.   (I've never seen another one other than mine).      Than how many of the Tars owners have moved on to the next little World Beater?    Now how many of us are ready to shell out $$$$ for a Tarsacci with a few enhancement's?      That dosent leave many of us. Like there are a few suggestions if came about would not result in one extra find,         Alot of these dreams, change this add that.   Well most of us already have another brand collecting dust in  a cubbert with these fiddle faddles.     These changes (some would be nice) are not going to increase sales by much if anything.      What would , is some good advertising promotions.     

Remember solid, durable construction, extractable  long lasting batteries .      Ability to handle affects of salt.    Relatively simple to use.   It's a tool, its not made for every type of hunting, no machine is.    You think the inventor knows that , bet he does.     Don't know about Tarsacci, but current sales pay for any research & development for most products.     So that brings us back to what's the biggest problem,   Advertising, ads, videos a little Splash.   Successful marketing.         I brought up alot, of things I don't know much about, but I believe that's where things are laying for the moment.

• 1 month later...

This is like watching grass grow and I don’t believe my heart can take the excitement of what the new Tarsacci will have to offer after the interview.

Detectorstuff I thank you for your time spent and I hope it’s worth it.

Chuck 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

This is like watching grass grow and I don’t believe my heart can take the excitement of what the new Tarsacci will have to offer after the interview.

Detectorstuff I thank you for your time spent and I hope it’s worth it.

Chuck 

Well, I have no delusions of grandeur, but I will do my best.  It's about timing and working around "life" stuff that pops up.  I need to finish the Nexus interview first and then hem up Dimitar to finish the Tarsacci stuff.

• Thanks 1

You could see that the Tarsacci was a well made detector when I got mine. I had said at one time I’d never sell my Tarsacci because I really liked it. The problem I see is when a detector company don’t come out with something new and if they do have  it but don’t talk about it they  not long for this world . That’s why I was happy to get half price for it.

Detectorstuff if the next Tarsacci is a cat’s meow I’ll buy back into it and I’ll buy from you.

The Best!

Chuck 

38 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

You could see that the Tarsacci was a well made detector when I got mine. I had said at one time I’d never sell my Tarsacci because I really liked it. The problem I see is when a detector company don’t come out with something new and if they do have  it but don’t talk about it they  not long for this world . That’s why I was happy to get half price for it.

Detectorstuff if the next Tarsacci is a cat’s meow I’ll buy back into it and I’ll buy from you.

The Best!

Chuck 

Ridgerunner, I appreciate it but I'm not a dealer.  I just love the hobby and enjoy learning more about the people behind the machines.  I like to spread the information about all detectors...but I'm trying to focus on a couple of "the little guys" in Nexus and Tarsacci.  I may also have something coming from one of "the big guys (or gals)" in a month or two...Nokta.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I was tonight thinking about knocking at the door of Dimitar Gargov again but due to no response to my last email I’m thinking why bother.

I’m at a loss why a small company that Mr. Gargov has wouldn’t be more receptive to any question from a prospective buyer than he does.

Chuck 

• Like 1