Carbon Fiber Shaft

Al F

I just stopped dithering and bought the EQUINOX 900….  now I just hafta learn how to use it…. I’m looking for 2 lower carbon fiber shafts ( the shaft that the coil attaches to )…changing coils on this 900 is a chore…the shafts for the 600-800 will NOT work as they are a different diameter….I’ve contacted several dealers with NO results and have left several messages on Minelabs voice mail, but have had no reply from them….any ideas will be most appreciated….

52 minutes ago, Al F said:

I’ve contacted several dealers with NO results and have left several messages on Minelabs voice mail, but have had no reply from them….any ideas will be most appreciated….

I would suggest being patient. It takes a long time for spare parts and accessories to come to the market. It would be a bit premature to make waves, you might risk other difficulties. 🙂

Al F --

You have not contacted me, LOL!  🙂

I expect to have carbon-fiber 700/900 lower rods available in 3 to 4 weeks...

Steve

www.stevesdetectorrods.com

www.facebook.com/stevesdetectorrods

email:  steve@stevesdetectorrods.com

• Like 4

When these shafts become available, what will your approximate cost be ?  I’ll be interested in 2 of them …

Al -- 

$69 plus $11 shipping is what I plan to sell them at (for a standard length one; tall-man ones will be $10 more).  But, I will offer them at a $65 "introductory sale price" initially...

So in your case, two of them would be $140 total (shipped).

Just let me know if you would like me to mark you down on the wait list...

Thanks!

Steve

• Like 1

afreak --

Outstanding!  Great to hear!

Steve