Mitchel... Mitchel... Customers don't do that, you know better.  Today's folks are ED-Ucated.  They read all the reports from websites who compare.  They watch YouTube videos of stars who are giving advice from their back yard of detectors they've yet to put 10 hrs on.  Then the knowledgeable customers shop Amazon for best price and get free Next Day Air.  Yes Sir, todays customers have it figured out.  Their overpriced college ED-Ucation taught them smarts.

Yes the sad thing is so many folks want to take short cuts and the fast lane to finding gold.  All I can say:  Silly Rabbit, Trix are for kids. 

• Haha 3

Now you are in the spirit!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wonder how long it will be before an innovator offers an adaptor for all those GPX aftermarket coils for the Axiom, or perhaps for X coils GPZ coils even. Matching inductance is not rocket science, but would they offer anything over the already many coil options Garrett offers?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Norvic said:

I wonder how long it will be before an innovator offers an adaptor for all those GPX aftermarket coils for the Axiom, or perhaps for X coils GPZ coils even. Matching inductance is not rocket science, but would they offer anything over the already many coil options Garrett offers?

Sorry to burst your bubble Norvic but the GPX coils will not work on the Axiom even with the talents of a rocket scientist, Axiom coils even the mono coil are very different, on the plus side good things are happening for the Axiom.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Norvic said:

9 hours ago, phrunt said:

Sorry to burst your bubble Norvic but the GPX coils will not work on the Axiom even with the talents of a rocket scientist, Axiom coils even the mono coil are very different, on the plus side good things are happening for the Axiom.

Well how about if an after market coil company made some "ultra-hot DD Focused Core (DD-FC)" coils for the GPX 4500 and 5000? A DD coil hotter or equal to my 12x8" Evo on small gold would be nice.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, phrunt said:

Tell us more, would love to know the differences in Garretts Monos vs other PIs mono. X coil is involved yes/no

• Like 1