So An Mcore, Deus 2, And T2 Go For A Walk At The Bullet Site

• 3 weeks later...

On 2/21/2023 at 10:28 PM, Keith Southern said:

.... On Toms forum I said if i could only have one machine it would be a T2. ..

Same for me if it was not weighing 1,57kg  ( vs 800g for my D2 ) ..

• Like 1

I like the ergonomics of the T2/F75 very very well.Feels very natural to me!

Here's what Dave Johnson the engineer of the product  says about the mechanical design.

How difficult was it walking the line between superb ergonomics and weight vs. structural durability (on the T-2 and F-75)?

Dave: "It took a lot of attention to detail. I was originally shooting for even lower weight. I’ve been studying the physiology of metal detector ergonomics for my whole career and on this product I had a blank check to get it right. There were things we had to do to get the ergonomics right that added weight. We were all betting that good ergonomics was more important than shaving every ounce, and the T2 and F75 proved us right. Nobody is saying we should have made it lighter."

Your T2 and F75 machines created many fans. To what would you attribute the success of these units? The best ergonomics in the entire industry, in fact the only products for which the manufacturer publishes ergonomic specifications. We did it scientifically, not by guesswork.

• STATIC BALANCE: FORCE IN VERTICAL PLANE NORMAL TO ELBOW 0.47 POUNDS (0.22 KG).VARIES WITH ADJUSTMENT AND USER'S STANCE AND ARM/HAND PHYSIOLOGY.
  • DYNAMIC BALANCE: AXIAL MOMENT, 0.29 FOOT-POUNDS (0.39 NEWTON-METERS). VARIES WITH ADJUSTMENT AND USER'S STANCE AND ARM/HAND PHYSIOLOGY.
  • SWEEP EFFORT: LATERAL MOMENT 5.2 FOOT-POUNDS (7.1 NEWTON-METERS).

Keith

• Like 6