New D2 Software

PI-Man

I heard XP likes to release their updates in conjunction with the return of Haley’s Comet.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

That's funny...
No, that's not fair...
I paid for the WS6 Master version which is INCOMPLETE.
The WS6 manual shows the Ground Tracking option, but it's still not in the software.
It cannot be used because it does not exist.

So
Xp, you sold me an unfinished product. I want my money back or I want you to finish the detector.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zord said:
That's funny...
No, that's not fair...
The WS6 manual shows the Ground Tracking option, but it's still not in the software.

So
Xp, you sold me an unfinished product. I want my money back or I want you to finish the detector.

At least, we can buy Deus II...

Some day, update will arrive.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, raziel900 said:
at this point it is evident that the engineers cannot solve the various problems, 
they are in trouble i don't know what to expect for deus 2 in the future.

Your take regarding XP being "in trouble" is just ridiculous, to be quite frank. 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Zord said:
That's funny...
No, that's not fair...

So

So, please take your complaint directly to XP warranty support, if you are serious.  This is not an XP customer support site.

• Like 3

Please Gentlemen let us not forget that the frenchies are notorious for sitting back and taking delight in a good pissing match.The more that we bicker about this frustrating subject the more likely that they will stall and delay it even further.

• Haha 1

The time will come soon or later... anyway... it could be an interesting match between Minelab... after the D2 update. Dankowski said that Manticore has some special features in the software to analyze a few targets... we see soon.

• Like 2