Target Separation Manticore Vs. Deus 2

I have heard some positive comments regarding target separation with the Manticore, especially in thick iron.  Deus has traditionally had a great rep in this regard as well.

Would like folks who have used both machines to weigh in on this aspect of performance.

Please provide relative context for any observations or assertions including modes, settings (especially recovery speed/reactivity and audio settings), soil conditions, target types/composition, and ferrous/non-fertous trash density.  Thanks.

Since M-core is limited to the 11" coil let's keep the discussion constrained to 11" or 9" coil comparisons.

Leaving Nox and Legend out of the discussion for now to keep things simple and because they both have smaller elliptical coil options available that just complicates apples to apples comparisons.

Have at it...

I don't have a Manticore so I will mostly stay on the sidelines unless general logic or technical facts discrepancies are noted or I have questions.

• Like 7

Sorry can't contribute anything at the moment. We got 12" of snow yesterday and there was already 12" on most of my relic sites.

• Like 2

Chase — thanks

I do have both, but unfortunately literally just got the Manti a few days ago so no comparison from me.  Of course I will probably not get to use it since it is now my wife’s main machine.  😂 Eager  to hear every one’s input on this topic.

• Like 1

I have nothing really to offer...I'm a user not a tester..I don't have the patience for it plus I'll forget what I did soon afterwards and give a wrong report lol. All I can add is that they are both lightning fast. The Deus fast program really impressed me when I first started using it but when the smaller coil comes out for the M-Core it may be a tough choice which one to pick up...

strick 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Winter storm hit northern Michigan too with lots of snow. It's almost spring lol.