Hello From Nova Scotia

CRiSPY

Hello. Just joined your group. I just purchased a Nokta Legend to compliment my Fisher F75. I got rid of my Vanquish 440 to get the Legend for its robustness. I hope it performs well on the salty shores beaches here in NS. I read some articles on here that helped me make my decision on the Legend. Thanks. Cheers. Stay safe detecting. 

• Like 2

Hey Crispy  

Glad you made it here. I’d say you made a great buy and I truly believe you will be happy with the Legend.

Just anytime you got something to say you just chime in. Oh we like show and tell so don’t be shy 🙈.

You will find we have people here from all over the world and that’s just one thing that makes this forum great.

The Best!

Chuck 

• Like 1

Welcome aboard Crispy !

It sounds like you're hitting the ground running with that Legend , 

Don't be shy , ask questions , answer questions , post some finds , comment on F350's permissions..... ,Whenever ya feel like jumpin' in ! 

I just sent ya some snow , hope ya needed some more .

I took my share first , I couldn't wait cuz  I'm a pirate  arrrrrr'

• Like 1

Crispy, welcome to the forum and glad to have you here with us.

I am sure that we will be reading and seeing some of your adventures in the near future on here.

Please let us know when you also find the buried treasures on Oak Island, just kidding.

Good luck and good hunting.

• Like 1

Welcome on board, there is a bunch of vary knowledgeable and friendly folks here do not hesitate to ask questions and there are no dumb questions except the ones you do not ask, enjoy your new home here on Detector Prospector

• Like 2

Welcome from East Texas.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hey Guys.  I have been using it,  i had a defective battery a couple of weeks after I got it, Nokta /Metalix sent me a new machine.  It works very well on the beach.  I just did the last update and all is well.  haven't decided if I am going invest in the LG Coil / Carbon mid-shaft upgrade.