Found My Biggest Gold Ring Ever

Compass

Fantastic finds. Congrats! I would love to find a gold ring like that.

• Like 3

Very nice, lot of copper in those large class rings. That rose gold has pretty high conductivity.

• Like 2

But even if you can return the ring you still got six other pieces of gold and three silvers in 10 hours?  Sounds pretty good to me!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Rick N. MI said:

Fantastic finds. Congrats! I would love to find a gold ring like that.

Thanks Rick, It is definitely a first for me. My previous biggest gold ring was about half the weight of this one. 

13 minutes ago, kac said:

Very nice, lot of copper in those large class rings. That rose gold has pretty high conductivity.

Thank you kac, Sometimes I only dig "low conductor" signals to improve my chances of finding gold but low on the slope I dig it all.

• Like 3

Awsome haul compass, and good luck on the return research!!🍀👍👍

• Like 2

You described the beaches well.  You found good ones and they coughed up the goodies.

WTG

• Like 2

12 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

But even if you can return the ring you still got six other pieces of gold and three silvers in 10 hours?  Sounds pretty good to me!

Thanks GBA, They were fun but difficult hunts with the wind and the rain. Those 6 pieces of gold together weigh 1/3 of the class ring! 😅

10 hours ago, Joe D. said:

Awsome haul compass, and good luck on the return research!!🍀👍👍

Thank you Joe, After cleaning off the verdigris I was able to read a name on the inside of the ring so making progress.

9 hours ago, mn90403 said:

You described the beaches well.  You found good ones and they coughed up the goodies.

WTG

Thanks Mitchell, Many times, I have spent too much time at one beach just because I was finding a few targets. This time, it looks like I made the right decision in moving to another location. 

• Like 3