Hello From Canterbury In The County Of Kent, UK

ukk9

Hi there, thank you for allowing me to join your community. My name is Steve Dean, I am an ageing metal detectorist from the United Kingdom. I live in the county of Kent which is a rich historical location (in the south East of England). Having tried metal detecting some years ago with no success, I started up again a couple of years ago having purchased a Nokta Simplex. That gave me some very nice finds and encouraged me to move to a Nokta Legend and I have literally just ordered a Deus II because I am very impressed with the light weight and the wireless technology of the Deus. Whether I will find anything more frequently or of better quality I don't know because as my mate says 'you have to walk over it to find it'.

Anyway, I look forward to reading the forum posts and learning about this incredible hobby. 

IMG_9901.JPEG

• Like 1

Welcome ukk9,

I'm in Virginia, one of the oldest colonies. I also have a Deus 2 and enough other parts to create the WS6 Master.

The first parts of coins I found were with a Garrett Ace 400, Spanish cut silver pistareens, and I dug a lot more with my Equinox 600. I bought the Deus 2 early on and really like the ergonomics and light weight. I too like the wireless and the way all the accessories work together. 👍

I'm 63, retired, and find the Deus to allow me to stay out longer searching than my other detectors, the long walks (usually a few miles) are tiring on field stubble, but my arm thanks me. 😀

Wish you luck, hope you can find some undetected private property, and look forward to your experiences. 🙂

Steve  

It sounds like you going to have all the detectors you should need when you get the D 11 . You may need one more thing and that’s someone to dig for you. I just want to let you know I’ll be right over. haha  

Glad you made the trip here. All are here to help you if you have the need and we may have need to call on you.

The Best To You!

Chuck 

Welcome from East Texas.