Misadventures In Baja 2023

Condor

That was a good read. Thanks for sharing.
Back in the ‘80s and ‘90s, I used to do my prospecting on a good trials dirt bike. Never dumped it in all the places I went. Had a little friendly competition with a guy on a 3 wheeler once. Who could get the farthest up a particular wash? The dirt bike was the winner when he got blocked in by big boulders. Easy to hide in the brush too. 😊 

• Like 3

Great story, thanks for sharing! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I think I will stick to travelling in Australia, great stories from everyone, thanks. Over here we pay fees and licences, having travelled in Indonesia in "another life time" when I was young and brave, I'm familiar with the system that seems to operate in Mexico. A friend of mine, Carl, grew up in Monterey, now a native Tasmanian, he's told me many stories of his travels in Mexico. He found himself "talking" to the local policeman in a small town, when the policeman announced that it was Carl's lucky day and that he had arrived in town on the very day that it just happened to be the police mans "Ball' night and would he like to make a donation for the event ?

• Haha 1