This Month Wasn’t Great, But It Could Have Been Worse I Guess

Awesome gold chain - congrats! That's like finding 33 one gram gold rings. If that 1 piece of gold ring weighs 3 grams it must have been a pretty hefty ring.

On 2/26/2023 at 3:28 PM, schoolofhardNox said:

That's not a chain, it's more like the ropes they use on large ship mast 😄 Beautiful finds!

Thanks. Ships ahoy my boys. Takes me back to my days in the Navy. 

21 hours ago, mn90403 said:

That is a great result for today.  I went to a not so normal beach this morning and there were 5 other guys already there.  Maybe you were one of them?  haha

I don't like crowds so I went to a beach without anyone.  I ended up with 5 cheap rings which were fun but I knew conditions were right for better.

You scored an ouncer as they say in nugget hunting.  I don't think I've joined the ouncer jewelry club but I have a couple of entries in the ouncer nugget club.

WTG

There’s a high probability since I didn’t go to my usual place this time. An ounce of natural gold is by far more beautiful and takes a lot more skill to find. Wish good luck out there.

9 hours ago, Rick N. MI said:

That gold rope is impressive. Did your heart skip a beat when you saw it?

The first thing that came to my mind was, it has to be fake. I have come across a few already. After I got home and inspected it I was ready to do backflips but decided on just doing the gold dance 🕺 

9 hours ago, matt said:

Great finds! Again, glad you don't hunt in my region. You probably don't leave much behind. Gold every hunt is impressive.

It does seem like I find it every hunt but that’s not the case. I do get lucky on occasion and get a two, three day streak. Nobody gets everything and I am no exception. HH

8 hours ago, Sirius said:

Dude i found like 2 gold pieces in 3 weeks, you're doing a hell of a lot better than I am!

You are doing way better than me when I started the hobby. Keep up the great work.

6 hours ago, Compass said:

Awesome gold chain - congrats! That's like finding 33 one gram gold rings. If that 1 piece of gold ring weighs 3 grams it must have been a pretty hefty ring.

Now when you put it that way, it seems a whole lot. Most of my gold rings I have found are a gram or smaller. HH

• Like 3

• 1 month later...