The Best Metal Detector Out There

I concur. Good basic & some advanced information applicable to using any high end detector.

• Like 1

On 3/3/2023 at 2:33 PM, cjc said:

If you run a NOX all three of my NOX  book would give one  a pretty good grounding. 

Clive, I use Nox since 2018. I detect beaches and diving, runing always in all metal, 2 tones, use crosscheck, and some other skills, as low sensitivity. But I would like to learn MORE, and a review of the basics, cause I may lack in some points.

To buy your 3 NOX books is enough for me... which one would you recommend me specifically? 😘

Thanks!

The best metal detector out there is the one you can afford. It's nice for some (and yes I'm a bit jealous) that they can own different high-end detectors to cover different scenarios, but I still believe that a lot of us aren't in the possibility of spending that kind of cash on the hobby.

So for me, the choice was rather to find a detector that scored good (if not excellent) for most of the times I will use it. And when the legend was offered at reduced prices, I made my choice. I did spend some extra cash on two new coils just to tune it a bit more to my liking. And I must say that I'm happy with my choice.

I go out hunting with a friend of mine, he has a Garret AT Max. And we generally find similar stuff when going out in the fields. The thing we noticed was that in Multi Frequency, the Legend was more able to separate targets. On the other hand, his detector is less sensitive to interference (Full 5G coverage has its disadvantages 😞 ).

Mostly, the difference between us is that sometimes one is just luckier that the other. If there's nothing under your coil, you're not going to find anything. However good or expensive your detector might be.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

The Best metal detector is the one you don’t have.

Chuck 

Until you get it and find it isn't really all that much better if at all to the detector you already had 🙂

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Phrunt  

A detector can be like buying a car a detector works great and the car runs great all the way to the bottom of the hill. The detector and car worked great until you got it.

That’s what you call Live and Learn bye your mistake’s.

Chuck 

On 3/14/2023 at 6:02 PM, Airtemisa said:

Clive, I use Nox since 2018. I detect beaches and diving, runing always in all metal, 2 tones, use crosscheck, and some other skills, as low sensitivity. But I would like to learn MORE, and a review of the basics, cause I may lack in some points.

To buy your 3 NOX books is enough for me... which one would you recommend me specifically? 😘

Thanks!

I would recomend the first two and if that information proves to be of value, the third one.  I also hunt in two tone--just gives more information.  There's a lot of good information in all three I ship three as two FYI.  My fave of the three is "Advanced Guide."

Thanks for your interest in my books, Airtemisa.

clivesgoldpage.com