Video From Andy Sabisch On V80 Two Videos

DSMITH

• The title was changed to Video From Andy Sabisch On V80 Two Videos

4 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

Thanks anyway DSMITH I don’t do Facebook and it won’t let me in .

Chuck 

Sorry about that Chuck he has not posted them on youtube and I did not realize people would not be able to see them because they were on Facebook, wonder if I should just delete them you probably are not the only one that will not be able to see them then

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

DSMITH  

It may be some that can access it so I’d just leave it.

I do thank you for posting it .

Chuck 

I did ask Andy if he would post it up on You Tube so maybe he will, I will keep an eye out and if he does I will post it up for those that can not watch the ones on Facebook

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

Thanks anyway DSMITH I don’t do Facebook and it won’t let me in .

Chuck 

Hey Chuck I did ask Andy if he would post those videos up on YouTube and he said he will but he is going to do some videos with the V80 while doing some digs and add those videos together with the other two videos, so as soon as he post them up I will post them up so people can watch them if someone does not beat me to it LOL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

People on here is not the only ones that ran into brick wall when it comes to watching Andy Sabisch videos on the V 80 Quest . Checking on other forums if you not a member to Facebook you’re not watching any video.

DSMITH I do hope Andy heard you and if Quest wants more than a select few see their product they’ll get it off of Facebook.

Chuck 

3 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

People on here is not the only ones that ran into brick wall when it comes to watching Andy Sabisch videos on the V 80 Quest . Checking on other forums if you not a member to Facebook you’re not watching any video.

DSMITH I do hope Andy heard you and if Quest wants more than a select few see their product they’ll get it off of Facebook.

Chuck 

Thanks Chuck I never even took into consideration that not everyone ventures into Facebook, when I posted those videos up, but I will from now on, honestly I am thinking about asking one of the Admins or Mr H to remove the thread until they are up on You Tube and then re post here

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NCtoad said:

I don’t have a facebook account either.   

as I said to Ridge Runner I apologize I have asked one of the Admins to remove my thread

• Like 1