Video From Andy Sabisch On V80 Two Videos

DSMITH

DSMITH  

You don’t need to apologize to anyone on here due to the fact you were trying to post something that all of us have a interest in.

I for one is not going to kick the one who was trying to help me. I ain’t got enough going for me to post what you did in the first place.

You can see bye some of my post I’m just a few grapes short of a fruit salad.

Chuck 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, brys said:

I have fb account but the links don’t work for me

did you log into your Facebook account after you clicked on the Links, you have to Log into your Facebook account to view, which is what I never took into account when I posted them not everyone is a member of Facebook

Just checked them again and they work as long as you log into your Facebook account after clicking on the Link or you can go to your facebook account and log in and look them up

there is a video up on You Tube but it is in Dutch so I do not know if anyone would want to watch it or not I sure can not understand what the guy is saying but you can read it if you change it to English sub titles

At least it will give you an idea of what the Audio sounds like

3 hours ago, DSMITH said:

there is a video up on You Tube but it is in Dutch so I do not know if anyone would want to watch it or not I sure can not understand what the guy is saying but you can read it if you change it to English sub titles

At least it will give you an idea of what the Audio sounds like

Nice that he got a chance to play with it, but none of what he does in the video is impressive. Subtitles are only Dutch.

Hopefully you won't take this the wrong way, but Cap'n I suggest researching this site before you post. 🙂 I learned the hard way, just passing the torch. I admit that sometimes I still mess up.

1 hour ago, F350Platinum said:

Nice that he got a chance to play with it, but none of what he does in the video is impressive. Subtitles are only Dutch.

Hopefully you won't take this the wrong way, but Cap'n I suggest researching this site before you post. 🙂 I learned the hard way, just passing the torch. I admit that sometimes I still mess up.

well the subtitles can be changed to English and the purpose of the video was basically so people could hear the Audio of the V80

• 3 weeks later...

Here I am thinking again and if I was Quest I’d be wanting what I call the good news of my V 80 detector coming out. I’ve had this well known detector guy doing all this testing on what I hope to be my flagship of my detector line and his videos has been limited to just a few.

My first question is did all this testing done maybe didn’t come out in favorable manner that the company wanted. If it did I’d be flooding the market with the good news and everywhere you turn there would be our American tester telling us that we can’t live without it.

That’s my first and last question.

Something was said that the detector would turn itself automatically off if it didn’t detect movement and turn itself back on with movement. This is to save battery running time in the field. Now turn that around and what is it doing to the circuit with load off and on all the time you out there hunting. I believe over time that will have a detrimental effect on the circuit over time. I see that over time being something you wish you didn’t have when it goes off and don’t come on .

Just giving you something to think about. 
Chuck 

• Like 1

PCB's aren't human Chuck, it does not care how often its turned off and on 🙂  In fact it's better for it, many components have a powered on life expectancy such as capacitors, so having it turn off when not in use could potentially be beneficial.